November 11, 2011
I’ve published an advertisement in this blog post.
I wasn’t very comfortable with this, considering it’s a product I’m unfamiliar with. So to make it up to you, I’m sponsoring a blog competition!
- You must be Canadian.
- You must be a student enrolled in a post-secondary, undergraduate jazz program in Canada.
- You must be 25 years or younger.
- Publish an online article at least 500 words in length.
- Send me a link to your article (using comments below) by January 30, 2012.
- Reflect on the following: “How do you get people out to gigs? How do you build an audience? How do you support live music?”
- I’ll publish your article on my website (approx 4000 viewers per month).
- Good articles will receive honourable mentions.
- Start a discussion.
- Engage the community.
- Read other blogs in the community. Here’s a list:
- Jesse Cahill